Monday, July 4, 2011

Tomorrow!

I leave tomorrow! For England! For five whole months!


It's a little scary-- I've never been so far away before or been away from home for that long. But I trust that God will take care of me and I hope this will be a wonderful experience. I've heard a bit from the youth workers and ministry leaders at the church (yay Facebook!)  as well as my host family and everyone has been very kind and welcoming.


Earlier this week, I was having some doubts about whether I was supposed to go, but then a dear friend made a very generous contribution and put my last-minute fears to rest. God has prvided the means, the way, and the work- I can't wait to get there!
Please be praying for me and let me know if I can pray for you :)


Talk to you from across the pond!
Internationally Yours,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment